First fragrance using ozonides.
- EAU DE PARFUM POUR HOMME
- 50 ml
- First fragrance with ozonides
- Bottle and packaging designed by Pininfarina
- The floral notes of the rose, of the bergamot and of the jasmine combine with one another with the fruity ones of the pineapple, of the blackcurrant and of the apple to be tempered in the ones more woody of the birch and of the musk.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Rose, Pineapple, Blackcurrant, Apple
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Patchouli, Birch, Juniper
- Base notes: Musk, Oak moss, Vanilla, Amber
Free Shipping over € 91,03
Fragrances talking about luxury, research, lifestyle, unique formulas transforming the emotion of wearing a perfume. An olfactory harmony created by the famous perfumer Mansfield for the first line of fragrances Pininfarina. Lumina – conceived for the refined woman – is a fragrance characterized by a feminine mark, strong and determined as the modern woman that inspired the perfume. Strong and unique as the identity of the bottle, inspired by the shapes of the human body, made of fragile and precious matter. Pininfarina conceived chromed metal shoulders with the function of dressing and, at the same time, protecting the shell. The tense and fast lines make the bottle elegant and alive, a dynamic body as the human one. Great attention to human body is proved by the use, for the first time in a fragrance, of the ozonides, molecules of synthesis of the ozone, reactivating the ionic potential of the cells of the altered tissues, these ozone – derivatives oxygenate and make the skin soft and shiny.
“To create a perfume, as a designer, is an exciting challenge: it means to give shape to what is ethereal for definition, the air.”